Date :17 June 2023 On the day option wise weekend reflection was conducted from 10.00 am to 12.15 pm .The reflection was headed by Swathy Mohan teacher. A student from each school is asked to reflect on their experience. There are overall to schools , in which 24 students from physical science department is practicing. The reflection started with Marthoma school Arumuikkada , represented by Manju in which she shared about the blood donation day celebration and the work of making a circuit for their mentor teacher in which they are busy with. Secondly, Anjali from Muttara school shared about their substitutions, classroom management problems, IT teaching and also preparation on reading day program. Later Sh...
Date : 10 June 2023 The whole week went delightfully. I was thrilled to join the school once again. From second day onwards I started regular classes in class 8th C . I had both physics and chemistry period in class 8th C. The first class went as per my planning. The difference that I found in myself was apart from the 1st phase of teaching practice I gained lot of confidence in handling a class and in teaching as well. In the 3rd day that is on friday I had my first class in 9D. I was little underconfident to deal with malayalm. But I practiced a lot and I also decided show experiment inorder to engage students as these were the students who last time messed with aranya. It is difficult to handle those students, But I happily accepted this challenge. With this the week ended. The first weekend reflection of teaching practice phase 2 was conducted on June 10 th Saturday from 10 am to 3:30 pm. The general reflection was till 12pm and the optional reflection was from 12 to 3:...
75 TH INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION BMM II Training college celebrated Independence day through various activities and programs. The programs started with Flag hoisting ceremony by our Principal Roy sir at 9am following national anthem. Patriotic song competiti on and Quiz competition were conducted.
Comments
Post a Comment