Date : 10 June 2023 The whole week went delightfully. I was thrilled to join the school once again. From second day onwards I started regular classes in class 8th C . I had both physics and chemistry period in class 8th C. The first class went as per my planning. The difference that I found in myself was apart from the 1st phase of teaching practice I gained lot of confidence in handling a class and in teaching as well. In the 3rd day that is on friday I had my first class in 9D. I was little underconfident to deal with malayalm. But I practiced a lot and I also decided show experiment inorder to engage students as these were the students who last time messed with aranya. It is difficult to handle those students, But I happily accepted this challenge. With this the week ended. The first weekend reflection of teaching practice phase 2 was conducted on June 10 th Saturday from 10 am to 3:30 pm. The general reflection was till 12pm and the optional reflection was from 12 to 3:...
Date : 24 June 2023 This week was little tiring with lots of work. On Monday we had a special assembly on reading day celebration. Then on 21st we had yoga day celebration. Later on Thursday I had observation both general and option on 3rd and 5th period by Achu miss and Swathy miss respectively. On Friday there was an educational strike so there was no classes still we had to go to school. Meanwhile, in the whole week we had to take special classes for students below minimum level of learning. This week , weekend reflection was conducted on 24th june generally where the students from all options came. The reflection began with an information on outline on the titles to be covered by our Principal Riju John. The session began at 10:00 am. The first reflection was given by Akhila from St. Marys HSS Kizhakkekara. She shared about the Reading day celebration where vayanakalari was conducted. On Yoga day, a yoga session was Conducted. They were asked to take unit test for their concer...
Date :17 June 2023 On the day option wise weekend reflection was conducted from 10.00 am to 12.15 pm .The reflection was headed by Swathy Mohan teacher. A student from each school is asked to reflect on their experience. There are overall to schools , in which 24 students from physical science department is practicing. The reflection started with Marthoma school Arumuikkada , represented by Manju in which she shared about the blood donation day celebration and the work of making a circuit for their mentor teacher in which they are busy with. Secondly, Anjali from Muttara school shared about their substitutions, classroom management problems, IT teaching and also preparation on reading day program. Later Sh...
Comments
Post a Comment