WEEKEND REFLECTION 6

 This week has given me lot of memorable days and new works. On 6th of Feb I had my second observation for which my teacher Vineeth M came and observed me taking class on the topic 'Electroscope and Earthing'. He game me valuable suggestions and also motivated me by saying I had improved a lot. Then onwards, on the following days I was assigned with a new work of taking extra classes for class 10th students as part of preparations for pre models. Further I helped students in their dance practice. I also conducted diagnostic test on Feb 8 in class 8th C. On 10th of Feb we had annual day celebrations. It was a hectic day. We helped teachers in preparation.

              On Feb 11 we had optional reflection, which was conduction on the behalf of our optional teacher Vineeth M. All the students shared their experiences both bitter and sweet ones. They discussed the working of different activities. It was good to hear them. The session lasted for one and half hours and ended at 3:30 pm.    






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG WORKSHOP