WEEKEND REFLECTION 7

 This week was little hectic with some of the major works to be done as part of our BEd curriculum. On the first two days of this week I was busy with the planning for the school based activity on awareness program as part of the psychology work. On 14th of Feb I had conducted the remedial class on the topic image formation of concave mirror when object placed between F and P in class 8th C based on the analysis of the diagnostic chart prepared. Then on 15th our group conducted the above mentioned awareness program on Elimination of violence against women in the form of a documentary along with the play we enacted. In the following days I had peer observation and also I decided to conduct seminar on the topic ' Thunder and Lightning' in class 8th C. so i divided the class into 6 groups. With this my week ended. There was no weekend reflection this week as we had holiday.



















   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG WORKSHOP