WEEKEND REFLECTION 1 (GENERAL)

 Date : 10 June 2023

The whole week went delightfully. I was thrilled to join the school once again. From second day onwards I started regular classes in class 8th C . I had both physics and chemistry period in class 8th C. The first class went as per my planning. The difference that I found in myself was apart from the 1st phase of teaching practice I gained lot of confidence in handling a class and in teaching as well. In the 3rd day that is on friday I had my first class in 9D. I was little underconfident to deal with malayalm. But I practiced a lot and I also decided show experiment inorder to engage students as these were the students who last time messed with aranya. It is difficult to handle those students, But I happily accepted this challenge. With this the week ended.

The first weekend reflection of teaching practice phase 2 was conducted on June 10 th Saturday from 10 am to 3:30 pm. The general reflection was till 12pm and  the optional reflection was from 12 to 3:30 pm. The schools and students who said the reflection are    AEPMHSS Irambanagad, Athira, Marthoma school Arumurikada ,Manju, Govt HSS Muttara ,Gayatri GHSS kuzimathikadu ,Ancy; Govt boys HSS, Adoor Jessy; MTHSS Valakom,Amal; MGD girls, Aranya Mamhss chengamanadu, Veena; Mvghssv Perur Ajeena; KNMMVHSS Pavitreswaram, Merlin; Govt boys HSS, Shantimol; EVMNHSS Elamanoor, Sneha; St.marys MHSS Adoor, Saranya. Everyone shared their opinion about the past three days. Some of them have faced problems with classroom management and some others faced problems with lesson plan execution. Riju sir and other teachers gave their suggestion for upcoming days.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG WORKSHOP