WEEKEND REFLECTION 1

A weekend reflection on teaching Partice phase 1was conducted online on Jan 8 at 2.00 pm .Since Jan 07,  Saturday was working day for schools. Here all the 24 students physical science department has participated under supervision of the teacher in charge Vineeth.M . After which each one of us shared our experience from day 1 (04/01/2023) till day4 (06/01/20223). It was valuable session as i got to know that similar experience are faced by all my peers specially, regarding time and class management. it was good to know about different technique used by my classmates as part of class management, specially in substitution hours. I came to know about the bitter experience faced by my peers. I believe my reflection  has also made an impact on them as well.

Reflection pics




School Days pics





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG WORKSHOP