WEEKEND REFLECTION 2

 The weekend reflection was conducted on Jan 14 2023 after five days of teaching practice, that is, from 09-01-23 to 13-01-23. It was conducted in the general hall in the presence of all the teaching staffs, principal and 105 students. The reflection began at 11:15 am and lasted till 1:30pm. The leaders from all the 24 practicing schools presented their reflection. All of them shared both bitter and happy moments in their school life as a teacher. All of them faced problems related to classroom and time management during their initial days, which faded with time. The session was a valuable lesson for me for my teaching practice.

Well my whole week went good as I tried to make a bond with the students during this whole week. In this week I was assigned with new work of making the students of class 10 get done with their worksheets. This was the week when I got feedback from my students. It was a pride moment for me as some of the students started liking my subject because of me. Even I am also trying hard to cope up with my school life as a teacher. Hope will reach there soon.



                                         







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG WORKSHOP