WEEKEND REFLECTION 8

 This week was little bit relaxing compared to the last week. In this week mostly I have done revisions and discussed previous year questions in both the class. On wednesday something blissful happened in my life as students came for seminar with lots of preparation. I was very much happy to see them taking seminar. It made me even more happier when my students came up with models, ppt, activity cards and all by taking inspiration from my class. It was surprising to see their seminar reports as well with lots of creativity. On the following days I prepared for achievement test.

An option wise weekend reflection was conducted on 25th of Feb from 11:45 to 01:15 in physical science optional class. It was led by our teacher in charge Vineeth M. Students discussed on how far they reached on lesson plan and also about the diagnostic test and the remedial class they have given. some still did not give remedial teaching and are on their way to go. We submitted our achievement test question paper and blue print. we discussed about our plans on conducting achievement test while sir corrected our mistakes and taught us the importance of achievement test specially in terms of its authenticity. 


















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG WORKSHOP